Our mission is to be an organisation of excellence with an ever changing and diverse range of activities and services that promotes psychological and physical well being, stimulates recovery and leads to social inclusion within mainstream society.
To ensure that the concepts of personalisation, recovery, psychological and physical well being and social inclusion are present throughout the organisation. To carry these out in a manner that reflects our commitment to being a green and ethical company.
- To help people advance their ambitions.
- To empower people using our services by developing their strengths and self-esteem.
- To treat people as individuals, focusing on their psychological and physical well being.
- To develop the ethos of the personalisation agenda.
- To develop the concept of community engagement as opposed to service user.
- To provide services which are accessible by all sectors of our community, as opposed to minority terms applied by professionals.
- To improve people’s psychological and physical well being through a range of evidence based interventions that promote healthy eating, physical activity, creative processes, talking treatments, advocacy and support.
- To work with all our communities in the organisation’s areas to engage, educate and lessen barriers for people to improve their psychological and physical well being and promote social inclusion.
- To provide a range of comfortable and appropriate physical spaces in which these activities and services can take place
- To provide information and signposting using a range of creative and technological appropriate forms, so people can make informed choices.
- To consider meaningful and effective partnerships with other agencies.
- To challenge stigma and discrimination.